You can post a service on Fiverr (i.e. logo creation, video editing, article writing, etc.) and leverage the millions of visitors Fiverr has to earn a side hustle income.
- It costs you nothing to offer your service. So it’s a great way for beginners to start making money online without any risk.
- Secondly, you don’t need to be tech savy or learn any website creation. All you have to do is go through Fiverr’s step-by-step gig creation process to have your sales page live. Just enter some information about your service, pricing, and portfolio samples… then you’re up and running.
- Fiverr also has a lot of traffic. This can make it easier for beginners to start seeing their first sales online.
- Fiverr also offers practically everything you need to handle your business. You can create different priced packages, offer upsells, earn tips, and you can communicate with past clients for future projects.
- Also, Fiverr visitors buy from a large range of categories. So it’s likely that you may have a product or service to fulfill that demand.
- Because Fiverr is so beginner-friendly, there’s also a lot of competition. The main categories have, literally, thousands of other sellers. You’ll need to differentiate your service to succeed.
- Also, Fiverr started as a place to have anything done for $5. So you’re not likely to charge high-end fees here. You’ll have to rely on scale and servicing a large number of customers.
- Another thing to note is that Fiverr is open to international sellers. So you’ll be competing with sellers that can charge much less because they live in third world countries and have lower costs of living. (This could be a pro if you’re a native English speaker and have better communication skills. Some clients will pay more for better communication.)
- Lastly, if you do succeed, chances are, you’ll be trading your time for money. If your goal is just a side hustle, this could be troublesome as orders will have fixed deadlines. Eventually, you’ll have to hire out some help in the future to scale and detach yourself from time.
- For beginners, I’d be comfortable recommending Fiverr. However, there are some slight advantages with Digital Flipping.
- First, with Digital Flipping, clients are used to paying much, much more than $5. In my course, I share which deal types are in the $250 – $500 range per deal. Now, which would you rather do to make $500: Make 100 sales on Fiverr for $5… or close 1 deal for $500 with Digital Flipping? I think the bigger deal sizes with Digital Flipping make it easier for a beginner to make a nice side hustle income, with less time.
- Not only that, with Digital Flipping, once you close a deal you won’t have to do the work. Think of yourself as an agency with a team of experts. If you close a deal to create a website for $500, you then outsource the work to an expert for far less. Where do you find these experts for cheap? Take a wild guess… Fiverr. So with Digital Flipping, our success and time isn’t reliant on fulfilling orders.
- Also, with Digital Flipping, there’s virtually no risk either. You won’t need any upfront investment. In fact, you only spend money once you close a deal and the profits are secured in escrow. This amount would depend on how much you’re able to find a Fiverr seller to do the job. This typically ranges in the $50 or less range. But, of course, this varies on the deal.
- Another advantage is there’s far less competition with Digital Flipping. We go straight to buyers and each deal, typically, has around 5-20 people you’ll be competing with (not thousands). And, I share with you a proposal script which allows you to crush the competition.
- Now, with Digital Flipping, I also share an international marketplace. But, as I mentioned earlier in the CONS section of Fiverr, this can actually be a good thing. I’ve found that clients will not settle for cheaper service providers just on price alone. If you truly show you understand them, can prove it, and can communicate well… then the client will be more willing to pay for higher priced options.
- In closing, Fiverr is a great way for beginners to start out. But Digital Flipping does have some slight advantages. You can check out the free course previews of my course to see which path you want to pursue.